Introducing Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island – Striking new landmark building in the heart of Abu Dhabi’s vibrant urban community, 200 light-filled rooms including 38 suites, all with stunning Gulf and skyline views, Six different restaurant and lounge concepts including a chic poolside scene, Luxury spa, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and expansive outdoor swimming pool, The city’s best address for business meetings, weddings and social functions
The all-new Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island is located in an urban community in the heart of the UAE’s capital city. Ideally situated right on the water, the Hotel boasts bright open spaces that embrace expansive views of the city skyline and Arabian Gulf.
The 34-storey glass tower is high tech and environmentally advanced, an oasis that blends urban chic with understated luxury. The distinctive exterior features a pattern of long vertical baguettes inspired by the colourful textiles of the souk that also offer energy savings by shielding direct sunlight. Light-filled luxury accommodations all have water views, and public spaces have been designed to take advantage of the sun’s natural light, whether indoors or out. In addition to the city’s most spectacular meeting and event spaces, Four Seasons will also introduce six creative new dining and drinking concepts to the city for the first time, including a chic poolside lounge. A luxurious spa and fitness centre offers relaxation as well as treatments suited to guests accessing the elite healthcare facilities at the nearby Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi.
Whether travelling for business, on holiday with family or enjoying a weekend getaway, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi is perfectly located near the new international financial centre, offices of global companies and luxury shopping at The Galleria – all connected to Four Seasons via climate-controlled retail passageways. Abu Dhabi International Airport is just 30 minutes away, and travellers also have the option of flying into Dubai and driving 95 minutes to Al Maryah Island.
Guests can look forward to experiencing Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi at Al Maryah Island beginning in May 2016.
General Manager – Sam Ioannidis
Architects and Designers – Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi is working toward an Estidama Pearl 2 rating for sustainability by the Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council.
- PLP Architecture (architects)
- Richmond International (interiors)
- HBA (interiors)
- Tihany Design (selected restaurant design)
- AvroKO (selected restaurant design)
Accommodations – Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi offers 200 light-filled accommodations including 38 suites, all with elevated views of the water, the surrounding Al Maryah Island community and the Abu Dhabi city skyline.
- All rooms feature the new, fully customisable Four Seasons Bed, invitingly dressed in white linens, with bedside controls for lighting and window coverings, a full charging/electrical dock, and a poseable reading light on each side
- The personal refreshment area includes an espresso maker and tea maker, a small refrigerator with chilled drinks, plus sweet and savoury snacks
- The 13th-floor Royal Suite measures 267 square metres (2,874 square feet), with a two-storey sitting room decorated with crystal chandeliers, hand-painted silks, exotic marbles and rich hardwood flooring
Dining and Drinking – Six restaurants and lounges are among the dining and drinking options for guests of Four Seasons, as well as local visitors. The culinary team is led by Four Seasons veteran Executive Chef Giancarlo di Francesco.
- Italian restaurant – a stylish space reminiscent of an Italian boutique specialising in Southern Coastal Italian cuisine
- Cocktail bar – a modern cocktail bar overlooking the waterfront and Abu Dhabi skyline that includes outdoor seating plus a glassed-in VIP room
- Lobby lounge – a bright, lively lobby lounge destined to become “Abu Dhabi’s living room”
- All-day dining restaurant – a market-inspired restaurant with an emphasis on healthy global cuisine that will also be the setting for an impressive Friday Brunch
- Poolside bar – a casual poolside grill with shaded bar area and comfortable lounge seating that will transform through lighting and music into a chic lounge in the evening
Spa, Fitness and Leisure – A well-balanced life includes time to relax and rejuvenate while travelling. Facilities include:
- Spa on the third floor, with eight treatment rooms including a couple’s suite, all with private showers
- Two state-of-the-art fitness centres, one each for men and women, with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the water
- Separate men’s and women’s therapeutic relaxation areas that each include an hydro pool, sauna, hammam, ice fountain, showers and more, plus a full service hair and beauty salon for women, and a men’s barbershop
- Expansive outdoor swimming pool boasting unobstructed sunrise and sunset views, as well as Four Seasons signature poolside service
Meetings, Events and Weddings at Four Seasons – Abu Dhabi’s most desirable event venue includes 1,918 square metres (20,645 square feet) of space, ideal for groups with up to 530 guests.
- Two ballrooms including a grand ballroom accessed by its own entrance and offering an expansive terrace overlooking the water and city
- Five smaller spaces ideal for breakouts and board meetings as well as more intimate social gatherings
- Myriad photo opportunity locations for weddings, including a grand staircase
- Restaurant-style catering designed by the Hotel’s Executive Chef
Signature Four Seasons Service – Renowned the world over for its personalised service, Four Seasons offers the following to all guests:
- Expert multi-lingual concierge and business services, with access to personal shoppers, private tour guides and other local services
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Laundry services including one-hour pressing and overnight shoeshine
- Storage of personal items for frequent guests
- Round-the-clock in-room dining
- Complimentary morning coffee and international newspapers
- Executive airport transportation services
- Complimentary basic Wi-Fi throughout the Hotel