Do you believe in magic? Introducing Hi Impact Brows, the only all-in-one multitasking eye and brow palette that lets you create salon perfect brows and countless eye makeup looks. One sleek palette for all hair colors and skin tones that fills in sparse areas to create the perfect shape that lasts. More than just a palette, make Hi Impact Brows one of your 5-a-day while you custom color match your eyebrows, hair color and complexion. Finally every woman can have the brows they want!
In 2009, the founder Dee Abdulla wanted to have a product that revolutionized the high selling eyebrow shaping service in her stores. Many times clients all over the UK would sit in the brow expert’s chair in Arch Angelz and ask, ‘‘can you make my eyebrows like yours?’’ Granting clients with thin or scarced eyebrows this wish was a challenge, but she felt that every client should walk away with not only groomed brows, but the brows they dreamed of having.
This is when she began developing Hi Impact Brows, a process that took almost 2 years. The finished product was everything she expected it to be to create the perfect brow for clients worldwide with an exceptional, compact and glossy brow-perfecting product that is unique in the following ways:
- The ‘’Custom Colour Match Technology’’ whereby 4 dense and highly pigmented powders can be mixed to create countless shades to perfectly match the skin tone and hair colour of every client
- Clean and easy application, so that product is not lost on the brush during application
- The density of the powders was carefully measured to ensure the right amount of colour using as little product as possible
- Seamless application without harsh lines, long lasting results (the colour intensity does not fade for 24 hours with normal wear)
- The powders were the right shades to be worn as eye makeup for both day and night, creating natural day looks for the office, and sultry eyes for a night out – all in one sleek palette
- Enough product in each colour block to make this product long lasting and give true value for money for the professional and client
- Finally – the palette had to be durable enough to carry around without breaking